Exalder Games Launches Kickstarter Campaign to Produce Heroes of Darkwell
Heroes of Darkwell is an RPG-inspired deck building game: Creator Jeremy Dorman felt like he was missing something in the deck building games he played; therefore, he created his own deck building game where the player was a character who was able to add their own abilities and skills.
November 09, 2017 ( datsyn.com) – An amazing, immersive gaming experience, friends work together to defeat monsters and prevent them from reaching the village. Based on the popular deck building mechanic, Heroes of Darkwell stretches the limits of ordinary deck building games by allowing players to be a character in the game with their own unique skill set.
Heroes of Darkwell is a unique game because of the RPG inspired stat system and the blow-by-blow combat system.
RPG inspired stat system and blow-by-blow combat system features include:
– Each player has a character card with values in strength, agility, intellect, charisma, and health.
– Hero cards have special abilities in the main text box.
– Players add skill and attack cards to their deck to grow their character and become more versatile.
– Most skill and attack cards are dependent on a stat.
– Monsters are hit with one attack at a time that are augmented by skills and/or special abilities.
– Depending on the level of the monster, damage is determined by the monster’s attack value.
Heroes of Darkwell Box
The Heroes of Darkwell game box consists of various items, such as:
– 12 coins of “1”
– 8 coins of “2”
– 4 coins of “3”
– An exclusive Kickstarter metal coin of “5”
– A rule book
– 12 character cards
– 60 starter cards
– 23 item cards
– 75 attack and skill cards
– 30 condition cards
– 40 loot cards
– 47 monster cards which includes 2 bosses
– Kickstarter exclusive character cards
– Poster play mat
– 4 double-sided guide cards
– 50 wound shards
– 15 XP shards
– 15 poison shards
The Kickstarter campaign, located on the web at www.kickstarter.com/projects/790453508/heroes-of-darkwell-an-rpg-inspired-deck-building-g, offers pledge levels from $1 to $500, with rewards including everything from the ability to follow the campaign through message board posts, a copy of Heroes of Darkwell game, a Kickstarter exclusive metal coin, a Kickstarter exclusive Councilman character and two hero cards, a 27” x 18” rubber play mat, a metal coin set of 12 Copper, 8 Silver, and 4 Gold coins, the ability to work with the designer and artist to become a strength-based character in the game, and all unlocked stretch goals. For more information, visit the Kickstarter page.
Heroes of Darkwell is a deck building game that allows players to build their character throughout the game to defeat monsters.