Heat Kraft Launches Kickstarter Campaign to Produce Chi Vest
Heat Kraft announces the release of Chi Vest, the adjustable heat vest for work, leisure, and health: Already a leader in electronic heated garments and accessories, Heat Kraft is adding this state of the art heated vest to its line of gloves, socks, belts, and masks.
September 04, 2017 ( datsyn.com) – With a force field of heat on demand for up to 8 hours, the Chi Vest comes equipped with front and back zones with a 5 V USB Power Bank options. The Chi Vest is made with:
– 5 carbon fiber heating pads
– Front button to select and indicate the temperature level of heat
– 3 position zippers that adjust the width of the garment
– 3 rows of snaps on each shoulder to adjust length
– Breathable and washable liner and outer shell
– 2 front pockets
The Perfect Fit from Chi Vest
Anyone that wants to be warm finds that with the Chi Vest, there is no need to wear layers of thick and heavy sweaters, vests, or coats which have to be taken off when it gets too warm. The Chi Vest fits over or under most shirts and uniforms with no extra weight or bulk. Bikers, hikers, joggers, golfers, hunters, and fishermen can stay out longer while staying nimble. Senior citizens and athletes are flocking to the Chi Vest to improve back muscle pain and poor circulation. Get pain relief naturally without being tied down to a heating pad.
Why the Chi Vest is Better Than Other Heated Garments
There are several reasons to choose the Chi Vest over other heated garments:
– Compatibility with 2 patterns and thin materials
– A patent protected 3D adjustable size feature
– Three back and two front heat pads versus only 3 back in other similar products
– Size and placement according to Traditional Chinese Medicine guidelines
– A powerful 7.4 V rechargeable lithium ion power pack
– Standard 5 V USB power bank option
– A practical garment that can be used for work, leisure, and health
– Top grade quality materials and electronic components
The Kickstarter campaign, located on the web at www.kickstarter.com/projects/heatkraft/chi-vest-adjustable-heat-and-fit-for-work-leisure, offers pledge levels from $1 to $3000 or more, with rewards including everything from heartfelt thank you, a 5 V Chi Vest, an added power pack and charging cable, and customer designed Chi Vests. For more information, visit the Kickstarter page.
Warming everyone from bikers to hikers, the Chi Vest has varied fabric patterns, 3 back and 2 front heating pads, and room for a battery power pack that not only offer hours of heat, but also a stylish look.