Alf Baez Launches Kickstarter Campaign to Introduce Concept Crowd Gear
Concept Crowd Gear is an online game set in a steampunk rogue like world: Created by the players, choices such as creatures, weapons, and NPC’s are all chosen by those who are playing the game.
November 29, 2016 ( datsyn.com) – As an engineering student, players are presented with the destruction of the world. The goal of the player is to put it all together again. Filled with amazing inventions and a unique style, this game will quickly become part of something that will change the gaming industry forever. Players will mold the game as they play by making the decisions of what the creators do in the game, including factors such as:
– Lore of the Game
The game will have a steampunk anime type stylized aesthetics. An unknown force brings magic to the equation, causing inexplicable phenomenon such as strange monsters and weird climatic changes that alter the setting and increase the conflict.
As the game grows, the core platform supporting the game will add new weapons, terrains, bosses, creatures, or mechanics. This allows for more repeat playing of the game.
Rewards for support include participation in the concepts section, voting rights during development, and credit for any contributions that are used in the game. Whether backers have a passion for drawing, modeling, or just have great ideas for the videogame, access to the forums is gained based on backing.
Some of the features of the game include:
– Permadeath – If a player dies in the game, the entire game is regenerated into a new world with the loss of items and equipment.
– Unique Items – Interesting items such as a magical sword allow players different items to use. Each time a player explores a new world, the play feels a bit different.
– Crafting – Objects hidden in the world are found as play progresses.
– Exploration – The main focus of the game is exploration where players find unknown places, hidden enemies, puzzles, rare loot, and special objects that are hidden around the world.
– Puzzles – Pointing to key locations, players are rewarded for solving different types of puzzles.
– 3D Top-Down View – Main viewing is from a 3D top-down perspective, but a front perspective is also seen from a corner screen.
– Bosses – Located around the game, bosses that are defeated by players will gift a special object to be stored in the player’s inventory.
– Special Objects – After all special items are found, access to a final world is gained.
– Settlements – These are places around the world where the player can be safe most of the time, buy or sell items to vendors, get quests, and find puzzles.
The Kickstarter campaign, located on the web at www.kickstarter.com/projects/conceptcrowdgear/concept-crowd-gear, offers pledge levels from $5 to $10,000, with rewards including everything from accessing forms, posting ideas, and even creating a boss. For more information, visit the Kickstarter page.
Concept Crowd Gear is the name of an online video game where players assist in creating various aspects of the game.