After successfully completing and getting an overwhelming response for their 49 batches – The Magical Methods â€“ The world leader in Vedic Maths – announced the details of their 50th batch
New York – An exclusive Game Based Teaching Methodology for Teachers, to teach Vedic Maths to kids aged between 8 years to 12 years. The commencement date of the 50th batch for this unique program is 12th November 2016.
Who Can Join Teachers Training Programme?
- ·Maths Trainers
- ·Any individual interested in excelling his career in teaching Fast Maths/Vedic Maths
The syllabus of this course is formulated, exclusively for teachers, to train the students’ pursuing their studies in class II to VI. (Students are not allowed to enroll)
How Teachers Are Benefited By Enrolling To Teachers Training Programme?
- ·No need to travel – learn from home.
- ·After completion, Magical Methods assures that the teachers/participants can teach their students, through games, various types of mathematical calculations without using pen and paper!
- ·‘Finger Counting Removing Program’ is included, which is an exclusive methodology of Magical Methods.
A Brief Introduction to Some of the Vedic Maths Techniques Covered In Teachers Training Programme –
- ·Various types of complicated calculations are taught through this unique Vedic Maths Technique.
- ·They also teach on how to use Math Ludo & Magic Square in teaching addition & subtraction.
- ·Child’s concentration can be developed by learning their Grid Game Technique.
- ·They also teach using Math Ludo in Division & Multiplication.
This exclusive opportunity is offered on first come first serve basis! The registration closes one week prior to the commencement of this program.
Magical Methods claims that this unique skill developing program will convert all the Math Haters into Math Lovers!
The entire program is conducted via the Internet, having a live interaction with the participants. For further information contact – magicalmethods.com/vedicmaths-for-kids! Hurry limited seats are available.
Source: Featured News