Unique tonometry through Eyelid with Diaton tonometer Featured at the International Vision Expo West, Las Vegas
Diaton tonometer pen is handheld, non-contact (no contact with cornea), latex-free (no tips or covers), painless tonometer.
September 07, 2016 ( datsyn.com) – 25,000 visitors at International Vision Expo West , #VEW2016 have an opportunity to see and try first hand the worlds only through the eyelid and trans-scleral tonometer which allows to measure IOP independent of the corneal biometrics. Tonometer DIATON is irreplaceable solution for children and adults, even patients wearing contact lenses can get accurately screened for glaucoma.
Product Features & Major Benefits:
– Easy to use. Handheld, portable, pen-like device
– No contact with the cornea (only upper eyelid and sclera)
– No need for anesthesia drops or removal of contact lenses
– Safe: No risk of infecting or scratching cornea
– Cost efficient: No consumables (no need to purchase replacement tips/covers, etc.)
– No sterilization (just alcohol swab is used to wipe off the tip)
– Accurate: No pachymetry needed (independent of cornea)
– Ready-to-use: Daily calibration not required
For more Information on Diaton tonometer or to view the Demo Video – visit: www.TonometerDiaton.com
Diaton tonometer can be ordered online at: www.tonometerdiaton.com/index.php?do=home.OrderForm
More information on the Diaton tonometry pen device, including clinical trials date, user videos and testimonials can be found at www.TonometerDiaton.com.
Diaton tonometer is cost efficient and is priced very competitively at only $2,750 USD and it is delivered complete (no need to purchase additional accessories, tips, covers, probes..etc.,), Two Year Warranty, Calibration Tester/ Training Plate (no need for daily tonometer calibration ), Carry Case, Battery and How-to Tonometry Training Video in 5 different languages + phone based training support.